Make your voice heard by joining the Medical Technology Association of India (MTaI)
MTaI members provide the vast majority of medical technology companies whose products are used in the diagnosis, prevention, treatment and management of disease and disability in India. Members range from small to medium-sized enterprises to global companies that are household names. They include importers and exporters, manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of medical technologies.
Why do medical technology companies join to MTaI?
MTaI is the voice of the Medical Technology Industry in India and has a Secretariat dedicatedly working only for the Medical Technology sector. Ensuring patient access to state of the art technologies requires strategic engagement with decision makers. This includes understanding the potential impact of policy and regulatory decisions of Central and State governments across many portfolio areas, not just healthcare. Our advocacy efforts extend to manufacturing, education and fiscal & trade policy to name just a few.
To influence the policy development process it takes relevant expertise, experience, knowledge and most importantly, a constant, united and committed advocacy effort. MTaI has built effective relationships with key decision makers across government. We are focused on developing evidence-based policies to ensure government agendas align with the needs of our industry.
Benefits of membership:
- Receive early notice of legislative, regulatory and policy developments
- Participate in one of MTaI’s many task forces or working groups
- Engage with the policy makers and regulatory bodies at the highest level
- Draw the attention of the government to the challenges faced by the industry
- Partner with the government to overcome the challenges and tap the opportunities
- Network with industry colleagues at MTaI seminars and functions
- Networking with the global community
- A chance to interact & work together with seasoned captains of the industry
- Enjoy member-only discounts to attend national and international events
- Demonstrate your commitment to the highest standards of ethics by submitting your Ethics/ Corporate Governance Policy
- Any other privileges or benefits as the Board may approve from time to time