We have completed almost 2 decades of import and distribution. The first import consignment consisting of Terumo Disposable Needles was received by us on 1st January 1988. After this we never looked back. The business increased year after year. The marketing activities started from January 1999. Soon after becoming the exclusive distributor of TOP Corporation, Tokyo, Japan.
Having nationwide marketing and distribution network with 46 sales personnels, 3 marketing personnel & 3 service engineers. We have more than 200 dealers spread all over India. These dealers further supplies the products to sub-dealers, hospitals & retail outlets so that the products reach to the patients.
Surgiplus won many appreciations from overseas principals for excellent performance.
Based at Cuttack, Odisha, Surgiplus is a family owned business, having depot at Pondichery and regional distribution centres at Delhi, Bangalore, Cuttack, Rajkot, Jaipur & Gaziabad. We are dealing in common medical devices like Scalp Vein Set to sophosticated devices like Elastomeric pumps for cancer patients. We are also present in medical equipments as on date.
TERUMO, founded in 1921, with Corporate Headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of medical devices with over 20,000 Associates across the world.
Terumo India Pvt. Ltd., was established in 2013 with headquarters based in Gurgaon, NCR Delhi. In India, Terumo has an expanding field force & distribution network including several acclaimed academic programmes.
‘Contributing to Society through Healthcare’ is both Terumo’s starting point and unchanging corporate mission. To fulfil this mission, we strive to respond to India’s health system skill requirements by working continuously in collaboration with our customers and our academic partners to contribute to skill enhancement and patient out-reach through our various CSR initiatives.
Our global vision – ‘Innovation at the speed of life’ inspires us to relentlessly stay committed to our work – to bring new value to the ever-changing medical settings, and to patients who await vital care.
Terumo contributes to society through three business areas – Cardiac and Vascular business, Blood Management business, General hospital business.
Each of our Associates are charged with producing innovation not only in product development and production, but also in each of our work processes as well.
It is with this ‘Associate Spirit’ that we will continue our pursuit of new value to realize our vision.
We are proud that we touch 10000 lives everyday.
- Vygon is a French Multinational dealing in Single Use Sterile Disposable Products.
- It was established in 1962.
- In its initial years it was only a European and American company. These were continents where many doctors from all over the world were coming to study. Many of them returned to their native countries and asked for Vygon products which they had used in the West.
- Vygon responded to their demands by expanding its geographical reach. As a consequence, today Vygon operates in nearly 200 countries.
- Vygon India, because of the quality of its results, its Healthcare Worker training programmes and its corporate governance is a highly admired operation of Vygon.
- Vygon markets 100 million products every year.
- Which means, a Vygon product is used somewhere in the world every three seconds.
- What are the reasons that what started as a small shop in 1962 has worldwide operations today:
- Thoughtful designs.
- A very wide range catering to almost every department in a hospital.
- Impeccable quality – there are only a few companies whose quality users vouch for. Vygon is fortunate to be one such company.
- Vygon’s belief in the credo – that the taste of success of success is sweet but the secret of success is sweat.
- Vygon’s strong code of corporate governance.
These are the reasons why Vygon and its products are trusted across the world and why even doctors often say that, “Vygon is Vygon”.
- Main product ranges: Though Vygon manufactures more than 11000 products, its core strengths lie in the following areas: Neonataology and Paediatrics, Intensive care, Anaesthesia (Neurostimulation), Management of postoperative pain, Vascular access and Surgery. These are high-tech areas and Vygonians take pride in being able to offer many such products to the Indian patients, which are critical to their recovery and lifesaving in nature.
Zimmer is a worldwide leader in musculoskeletal health care and has been since our founding more than 80 years ago.
Today, our global team of more than 8,500 employees works to provide effective, creative solutions that support orthopaedic surgeons and clinicians to restore mobility and treat arthritis and traumatic injuries. Our joint replacement technologies and a wide range of related products and services make us valuable partners to health care providers in more than 100 countries.
We’re building on a strong history of success to enhance the value we provide to our partners in musculoskeletal health care. Zimmer maintains world-class scientific facilities and resources and collaborates with leading clinicians and researchers around the world. We share a commitment with health care providers to find the best technologies, treatments and solutions to deliver high quality, cost-effective orthopaedic care.
Those who join our team find a stimulating work environment focused on being the best – designing and building the best possible systems and delivering the most robust package of value-added services to our customers. They also become part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on the future and a global presence in an exciting and rewarding medical field.